So I was very curious to see how much I have grown with this pregnancy compared to my pregnancy with Madison. I had a picture taken of me when I was about 36 weeks along with Madison. So I had Mark take a picture of me last week which was when I was about 36 weeks along with Shaylee.
This is with Madison.
This is with Shaylee.
I didn't realize I was bigger this time than last time because I have gained less weight. I never believed my Mom when she told me you forget what things were like during previous pregnancies but now I guess I do.


3 comments:
So I am kind of really upset! I want my beautiful tree :( I'm really distracted by it right now and will comment on the belly when I get over it.
Okay, sorry about that. You look so cute, Alicia! (Both times) It's amazing how much difference a pound or two on the baby adds to your belly!
PS The tree looks really good in your home, sigh. Hope you like it.
It's crazy to think you get bigger in other pregnancies. My sister-in-law has pictures with the difference between her 1st and 5th and it definitely makes me wonder if I really want to have that many. You look so cute and not that big even still. I'm so short I am afraid I will be as wide as tall.
I hope you're feeling good and aren't too uncomfortable. You don't have too much longer! Yay!
Post a Comment