Sunday, December 14, 2008

Madison Meets Shaylee




Madi was introduced to her new baby sister today...and she loved her!

9 comments:

r said...

Just wait until she realizes baby is coming home! Just kidding ;) The pictures are precious. Both girls are beautiful!

Kristin said...

Hey CONGRATS on number 2!! I just found your blog through facebook. I guess facebook is good for something every once and a while!

She is super cute and I love the name Shaylee! Good luck with you new baby the next few weeks!

Brendon said...

WOW... CONGRATS! What a BEAUTIFUL family! That's an amazing Christmas Present. Congrats again on your new addition!

kristifritzel said...

Of course she loved her!

Anonymous said...

I saw mom and dads pics and she looks just like Madison. Love it.

ferkyfam said...

Contgrats my friend! I am so happy for you and your family. I love the name Shaylee (as a matter of fact, that's the one I'd pick if I have another girl... :) She has so much hair! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! What a fun Christmas you are going to have

Cara said...

What adorable girls! Congrats! What a great Christmas present. I wish you all the best.

Marcus said...

Congrats, and Happy Holidays! That is great news we are so happy for you, and all the fun that having two kids brings.