Sorry we haven't posted for so long. The adjustment of having 2 kids and school and work has left very little time and motivation to keep the blog going, but here are some new pictures!
Holy cow! Shaylee looks like a doll (as in made of plastic) in the first picture!! They are both very pretty. Hazel is always doing that 'hand stand' that Madi is doing in the second to last picture. It's her trick to show off when we have company :)
On a side note, is Madi potty trained? What did you do, if she is?
PS. In the next couple of days, I'm going to go through Lucy's clothes. I'm planning on mailing them to Mom and Dad's. So you guys and Rachel can see what you want. I'm not sure how much there will be. Lucy has stained a lot of them...
So cute! You sound way busy and with a new addition to the family, I am sure that's sucked. Hope things are going well though and you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
6 comments:
Holy cow! Shaylee looks like a doll (as in made of plastic) in the first picture!! They are both very pretty. Hazel is always doing that 'hand stand' that Madi is doing in the second to last picture. It's her trick to show off when we have company :)
On a side note, is Madi potty trained? What did you do, if she is?
PS. In the next couple of days, I'm going to go through Lucy's clothes. I'm planning on mailing them to Mom and Dad's. So you guys and Rachel can see what you want. I'm not sure how much there will be. Lucy has stained a lot of them...
Cute pics! It looks like your family's doing great!
So cute! You sound way busy and with a new addition to the family, I am sure that's sucked. Hope things are going well though and you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hi Rogers,
Are you guys gonna be at the JKM reunion. Your blog is great! You can tell that the wives are the ones keeping these blogs up.
Stan
Your girls are so cute! I hope all is well with you guys:)
Post a Comment