So I took Shaylee to the doctors today for her 4 month check-up. She is growing quite nicely. She weighs 13 lbs 14 oz which is in the 57 percentile. She is 25 3/4 inches tall which is in the 94 percentile and her head measures 41 1/2 cm which is in the 66 percentile.
I was looking back at her measurements since she was born to see how much she has grown and I just thought I would post it on here. When she was born she weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. At two weeks she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz, was 20 3/4 inches tall and her head measured 35 1/2 cm. At two months she weighed 10 lbs 9 oz, was 23 1/2 inches tall and her head was 39 cm. So since she was born she has gained 6 lbs 13 oz and has grown 5 1/4 inches.


2 comments:
I can't believe she is 4 months old already! The pictures are way cute and it's awesome that she's rolling over. I hope it takes awhile for my baby, otherwise I will have to start watching him more. :)
They grow like weeds. I promise I really am sending clothes. . . eventually....hopefully she won't be too big for them :)
Post a Comment