Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shaylee's 6 month check-up

I took Shaylee to her 6 month check-up today. I can't believe how fast she is growing and also that she is 6 months old already. Time has gone by so fast. She weighs 16 lbs which is in the 52 percentile. She is 27 1/2 inches tall which is in the 96 percentile. and her head is 43 cm which is in the 67 percentile. On April 18 she started rolling from her back to her stomach and has now mastered that and stomach to back. She rolls all over the place. I can put her down in one spot and a few minutes later she will be half way across the room. She can also sit on her own for a few seconds. The doctor said she is doing great with hitting her milestones and she is also growing great.

No comments: